RVC voice changers are fun, and it’s understandable why.
In this article, we will introduce useful tools for creating RVC AI voice models and teach you how to use RVC AI voice in real time in games or live broadcasts, as well as other online RVC AI voice generators, etc.
So you don’t have to worry! We’re here with the top-most “RVC voice changers and generator” that have received praise globally. Let's begin!
This chart can help you make better decisions.
|Number of Sound Effects
|Windows & Mac
|Voice cloning; Free soundboard; Real-time voice changing
|AI voices creation; Custom voices
|Voice changing; Song creation
|Text-to-speech; Voice Studio for customization; Real-time voice changing
Part 1: What is RVC Voice Cloning?
Realistic Voice Cloning or RVC is a mind-blowing AI technology that can generate authentic and expressive vocals. We’ve seen people using it to:
Here’s how it works:
Lastly, you can use this code in different programs like a text-to-speech tool, a voice changer, or a tool that makes AI versions of songs.
Part 2: How to Use MagicVox RVC Voice Changer in Real-Time?
Changing Voice in real-time with RVC is a lot easier than you think. All you need is the right software. Out of all, MagicVox has proven to be the best RVC AI voice changer.
MagicVox is the first choice of thousands of people to use RVC AI voice in real-time. It uses advanced deep learning algorithms that replicate every tiny voice detail with perfection. That’s why it has over 200 million active users and received 5 stars from almost all of them.
MagicVox is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- 600+ preset AI voice models to sound like anyone you want, this app provides an extensive range of tools to prank and troll others.
- 200+ background voice effects and 150+ voice memes.
- It allows you to change your voice in real-time as you speak.
- It supports voice changes for audio files and recordings, allow you to record your altered voice, making it easy to create pre-recorded prank messages.
- Change your voice in streams and popular gaming platforms like Discord, Fortnite, VRChat, Zoom, Google Meet, Roblox, OBS and more.
- Adjustable Settings: MagicVox offers a range of preset voice modes to customize the pitch, speed, and tone of your modified voice. Additionally, you can save your personalized voice settings for future use.
- Super easy to use.
- Offers 600+ AI voice to choose from.
- Capable of mimicking cartoon characters, celebrities, game characters and more.
- The Voice Studio function has many customization options, including pitch, intonation, reverb, harmony, etc.
- Real-time voice changing is compatible with many apps, such as Discord, Fortnite, VRChat, Zoom, Roblox and more.
- There is no delay during real-time voice change, the voice quality is pretty good, and it also has a noise reduction function.
- Supports many audio formats
- Not suitable for mobile users.
If you haven’t used any RVC voice changer before, then there’s no need to be worried. MagicVox is really easy to use (even for a beginner). Just follow these steps:
- 1Go to the Unictool website and download MagicVox.
- 2Install and launch the MagicVox app.
- 3Choose your Microphone and Headphone devices.
- 4Upload the audio clip or select the voice to start the fun.
Part 3: Other 3 RVC AI Voice Changer & Generator Online/App
Many other apps or programs can provide impressive features when it comes to voice changing and text to speech. The other RVC AI voice changer & generator online/APP we’ve for you are:
Voice.ai is an excellent tool to make conversations exciting. Just like MagicVox, you can use it for gaming, singing, streaming, and much more.
This RVC real time voice changer also has a strong privacy system to protect your important data. Furthermore, in case of a query, you can contact the support staff easily.
However, the issue is that Voice.ai is a little tricky to use for a beginner. The complex user interface can confuse anyone, especially those who haven’t used any RVC voice changer before.
Voice.ai can run on any Windows system.
- Offers a lot of AI voices to choose from.
- Allows creation of custom voices, ideal for content creation.
- Can be used in various video games like Minecraft, Fortnite, etc.
- Users can make their own soundboard, record audio, and use custom sound effects.
- The voice delay is very serious.
- Slightly complication interface.
If you wanna a better experience, go for the premium plans.
VoiceX is one of the best multi-purpose tools available online. The developers have been in this business for many years and have mastered RVC V2 AI voice technology.
Support systems are not specified on the official website.
- Features a collection of both male and female voice models.
- Offers impressive quality and speed in voice changing.
- Suitable for content creation, or personal enjoyment.
- Provides a user-friendly experience.
- Limited customization.
- It is not a real-time voice change, it only supports file voice change and recording voice change.
VoiceX is free but with limited voices. It offers a pro version for a fee, providing an ad-free experience. The premium version costs $7.99 yearly or $3.99 monthly.
VoxMaker is the last RVC AI voice generator we have for you. It is a professional software designed for text-to-speech and realistic voice cloning. The reason we shortlisted this tool is that it has over 3200 expressive RVC AI voice models that you can use to create unforgettable moments with your loved ones. You can sound like politicians, actors, and other famous people/characters with a few clicks. That’s not it.
You can also use VoxMaker to customize speed, tone, and accent. That’s why more and more people are downloading this tool every day.
Try this online celebrity RVC AI voice now:
Free Voice Generator
Trials for Free Online Text to Speech
- It offers a vast selection of over 3200+ realistic celeb's voices, including Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, and more.
- It supports a wide range of languages, with over 46+ languages & 100 accents available, such as Spanish and Japanese.
- AI voice cloning: You can clone any voice with just 1 click.
- Users can also take advantage of features like audio file conversion, recording, editing, and trimming.
- It also offers speech-to-text, voice-to-voice conversion, and the creation of AI-generated rap songs.
- Support multiple formats such as WAV and OGG.
- The generated audio closely mirrors a celebrity's real voice, making it nearly impossible to distinguish between generated and genuine.
- Mac version coming soon.
Any Voice You Desire is Right Here.
Part 4: FAQs about RVC AI Voice
1. Can I Use the RVC Real-Time Voice Changer for Free?
Yes, you can use RVC real-time voice changer for free. like MagicVox free real-time RVC voice changer, it has 600+ preset RVC AI voice models to sound like anyone you want, this app provides an extensive range of tools to prank and troll others.
2. How to Create RVC AI Voice Models?
To Create an RVC AI voice models, do the following steps:
3. Is It Easy To Use an RVC Voice Changer?
Yes, it is really easy to use the RVC voice changer if you download the right tool. For example, MagicVox has a “beginner-friendly” interface and is super simple to use.
4. Why Use an Rvc Voice Changer?
We suggest using the RVC voice changer to have fun and create memories. You can try it to prank your friends or family members by sounding like their favorite celebrities (or even politicians).
5. What Makes MagicVox the Best Choice?
The top-notch features of MagicVox make it the best choice. It uses cutting-edge deep learning algorithms that “mimic” the voices perfectly. The best part? The premium version is affordable for everyone.
In this article, we have discussed the best RVC voice changers that can be used for content creation and real-time voice changing in games and live broadcasts, like MagicVox. We have also given a introduction to voice cloning software like VoxMaker RVC AI voice generator for creating
So, are you ready to explore the world of RVC AI voices and take your content creation to the next level?