Niantic has a track record of creating incredibly enjoyable augmented reality games, and the latest addition, Monster Hunter Now, is no different. This new augmented reality game is packed with rare monsters and epic battles.
One exciting feature is the Monster Hunter Now Spoof Fake GPS Joystick available on both iOS and Android, allowing you to unlock all weapons. In this article, we'll introduce a fantastic Monster Hunter Now joystick hack without requiring you to venture outside. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details.
Part 1. Can you use Monster Hunter Now Joystick to fake GPS without Moving?
Most people are accustomed to the idea that in MH Now, your in-game character's movements typically mirror your physical location as determined by your phone's GPS. This means you need to physically move around in the real world to navigate the game.
However, the introduction of the MH Now joystick completely changes the game dynamics. This on-screen joystick gives you the ability to control your character's movements without the need for actual physical mobility.
It allows you to effortlessly pursue various monsters within the game. This innovation opens up exciting new possibilities. Whether you're confined to your home or simply don't have the time for outdoor adventures, you can still fully immerse yourself in the world of Monster Hunter Now.
The MH Now joystick empowers you to capture new monsters and progress in the game without leaving your comfort zone, potentially leading to faster advancements than ever before.
Part 2. The Safest Monster Hunter Now Joystick [iOS&Android]
|Monster Hunter Now Spoofers||Compatibility||Root/Jailbreak||Safety||Functions||Price|
|UnicTool TailorGo||Android&iOS||No||Yes||Diverse||Cost-effective（All-in-one Plan with Mac&Windows）|
|Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free||Android||No||No||Single||Expensive Paid|
Whether you're using an iOS (compatible with iOS 17) or an Android device, we've got the best spoofer with a joystick for you when it comes to Monster Hunter Now. UnicTool TailorGo [iOS 17 Support] is compatible with both Android and iOS systems, allowing gamers to alter their GPS location in Monster Hunter Now without any restrictions.
It features a specially designed Joystick Mode, which enables players to move automatically on the map and change directions in real-time.
Monster Hunter Now Spoofer
- Simulate GPS movement intelligently along customized routes and speed.
- Works perfectly with a variety of platforms and AR games including Monster Hunter Now ; Pokemon Go and The Walking Dead.
- Fully compatible with Android (including Android 14/13) and iOS system (including the latest iOS 17).
- Joystick lets you move around your location as if you're playing a Nintendo Switch.
- It has a built-in map of PokeStops and a timer for cool-down periods.
How do you move in Monster Hunter now without moving using TailorGo?
- 1Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then connect your device to the computer.
- 2For iOS devices, directly select one mode from the interface: Teleport Mode, Two-Spot Mode or Multi-Spot Mode. For Android users, enter the Gaming or Soical Mode first. Then select a destination or plan a route.
- 3Get your location changed or finish simulating GPS movement.
Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free is a handy tool for Android users who want to spoof their location. However, it is only available for Android devices and some advanced features may require a paid subscription. At the same time, pricing plans might be relatively high for the basic location-changing functions it offers. It's a mobile app, and here's how to use it:
Step 1.Visit the Google Play Store and install Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer on your Android device.
Step 2. Go to Settings > Developer options and enable "Allow mock locations."
Step 3. In the "Developer options" menu, select "Mock location app" and pick "Fake GPS GO" from the pop-up. Open the Fake GPS GO app, type in your desired destination in the search bar, and confirm.
Part 3. Reviews of Monster Hunter Now Joystick
Using a reliable GPS spoofing tool can enhance your Monster Hunter Now Niantic experience, but there are potential downsides to consider. While auto-walk apps provide convenience, using an unreliable spoofing app may result in account bans. It's important to carefully weigh the pros and cons.
Pros of Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Joystick
- Global Mobility: Trusted apps like iMyFone AnyTo allow you to move anywhere in the world.
- Rapid Rewards: You can easily earn multiple rewards and exclusive items.
- Ban-Free Assurance: Trusted apps like iAnyGo reduce the risk of account bans and offer natural movement simulation with a joystick.
Cons of Monster Hunter Now Fake GPS Joystick:
- Account Risks: Fake GPS apps can lead to account suspension due to suspicious GPS activity.
- Malware Concerns: Many spoofing apps may contain malware and viruses, posing a threat to your device.
- For safety, it's recommended to trust proven solutions like iMyFone AnyTo, a choice trusted by millions of players worldwide, to ensure a ban-free experience.
Part 4. FAQ about Monster Hunter Now Joystick
Will You Get Banned If using a joystick in Monster Hunter Now?
If you use it sparingly, you'll generally be fine. You won't be discovered.
Effective ways to avoid Monster Hunter Now ban duration.
To quickly lift a soft ban in Monster Hunter Now, you can try the following methods:
- Account Reset: If you're soft-banned, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then sign back in. This often resolves the soft ban.
- Use Reliable Spoofers: Some players have reported success with safe Monster Hunter Now spoofing methods, although the details are unclear. Be cautious and research reputable spoofing tools.
- Cooldown Period: If the previous methods don't work, consider waiting for the recommended cooldown duration. To be safe, you can add extra time to ensure the ban is lifted.
Bonus for Monster Hunter Now: Monster Hunter Now Referral Codes
If you don't have an MH Now referral code to kick start your game when you first launch it, don't worry! We've got you covered with a list of Monster Hunter Now referral codes:
That covers everything you need to know about spoofing your location in the Monster Hunter Now game and maximizing your experience. Keep in mind that while there are various options for location spoofing, none are as effective as the UnicTool TailorGo. So, happy hunting and enjoy your gaming adventure!
You Might Also Like
Any product-related questions? Contact our support team right now > >