You will have the ability to sync and access the data on both of your Apple devices when you connect them together using a single Apple ID. Despite this, you may find yourself in a situation where you need to understand how to delink iPhones in order to break the connection that exists between them.
We are going to provide a solution to your query "how to unsync two iPhones?" in the next section of this post. In addition, each of the four approaches that you might take is straightforward and doesn't call for any specific expertise on your part. Let's have a look at them, shall we?
- Way 1: Unlink iPhones from Settings
- Way 2: Unlink iPhones via iCloud (Data Loss)
- Way 3: Unlink iPhones via iTunes
- Way 4: Unlink iPhones Using LockEraser [Easiest & Quickest Way]
Part 1. Why are My Two iPhones Linked?
When you use iCloud, all of your iPhones are immediately connected to one another. This is because iCloud will synchronize the material on all of your devices as long as they are all logged in with the same Apple ID.
For instance, if you snap a picture with your iPhone and then upload it to iCloud, it will show up in the Photos app on all of your other devices as long as you are logged in with the same Apple ID.
You could wish to have two iPhones that are connected together for a variety of reasons, including the following: You could wish to keep your personal life and your professional life distinct, or you might just want a backup phone in case one of your phones is damaged or goes missing. Regardless of the motivation, carrying it out is a breeze!
Unlock Apple ID, and bypass MDM Lock
Unlock Screen Passcode & Screen Time Passcode
Part 2. How to Unlink Two iPhones
Way 1: Unlink iPhones from Settings
The first step in the process of unlinking your devices is to sign out of one of them using your Apple ID. This can be accomplished in a snap by navigating to the Settings app on your iPhone.
If you delete your Apple ID, the connection between all of your devices will be severed, and none of your data will be synchronized.
Following the completion of this procedure, the specific device in question will no longer be visible in the list of linked devices associated with the aforementioned Apple ID. The following is the procedure to take in order to delete your Apple ID from your iPhone:
- Navigate to the Settings menu, and once you're there, touch the Apple ID icon that has your device's name on it.
- Scroll down until you find the device from which you want to disconnect the connection. To choose the device, tap on its name.
- Tap the Remove from Account option that appears on the screen after that. After that, a popup window will appear, and inside it, you will need to touch the Remove button a second time.
In order to answer your query “how to unsync two iPhones”, you will need to follow the instructions that will appear on the screen, input the password for your Apple ID, and then switch off the Locate My iPhone option.
Way 2: Unlink iPhones via iCloud (Data Loss)
You may also delink iPhones by going to the website for iCloud and following the instructions there. You may simply visit the website on any browser, and you can delink any device from the account whenever you choose.
The steps that need to be taken for how to unsync two iPhones are as follows:
- Turn off your electronic gadget so that you may use it in offline mode from the very beginning.
- Visit iCloud.com, and after that, go to the Find iPhone > All Devices menu option.
- Look through the list of all your devices to find the one you wish to disconnect, and then click on it. Simply choose the option labeled Remove from Account.
In order to bypass the verification procedure, you will first need to enter your Apple ID, and then select the Trust option. Following a brief period of time, the iPhone that you choose will have its connection to your account severed.
Way 3: Unlink iPhones via iTunes
If you are still not sure how to unsync two iPhones, here’s another way. You will need to run the program that is stored on your own computer in order to finish this procedure. The following is a list of the actions you need to do in order to delink your iPhone using iTunes:
- Launch the program and sign in using the credentials associated with your Apple ID.
- Select Account from the drop-down menu, and then select View My Account from the submenu that appears.
- In the next step, click the Manage Devices button to get an exhaustive inventory of all the linked gadgets. Find the one you wish to unlink, then click the Remove button that is located next to the device on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Done button when the procedure has been finished running for the required amount of time, and then press Enter.
You may also accomplish this through the Finder application if you are using a Mac for your computing needs. This procedure is absolutely identical to the one described before.
Way 4: Unlink iPhones Using LockEraser [Easiest & Quickest Way]
LockEraser provides an easier and quicker solution, which entails deleting the Apple ID associated with your iOS device. It is useful to unmerge your two iPhones when you forgot your Apple ID. However, as you are aware, deleting your Apple ID without passcode is not an easy process.
Therefore, in order to effectively and easily delete the Apple ID, we will make use of a specialized removal program. Although we have received a few suggestions, LockEraser was the one that stood out to us the most.
Follow these steps to correct your Apple ID:
- 1Launching the LockEraser program on your computer and selecting the "Unlock Apple ID" option are both required steps in the process.
- 2Pressing the "Start" button will disconnect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod from the Apple ID and account that is associated with iCloud services, allowing you to delete your Apple ID and iCloud services.
- 3In just a few seconds, LockEraser will get the unlocking work done.
1. How Do I Stop My iPhone From Syncing?
You will need to get the iOS unlocker application, install LockEraser on your computer, launch it, and then pick the option to Remove Apple ID from the menu.
After that, use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer, and when prompted, hit the Trust button on your screen. This will ensure that the connection is established successfully.
The window for removing your Apple ID will appear after the software detects your device as a valid one.
Turn off the Find My iPhone function while the procedure is running, then hit the Start button to delete both the Apple Account and the Password from your device. This will enable you to deactivate your password.
After the procedure is finished, you will be prepared to go on to the next step.
2. Can I have Two Apple IDs for Two Phones?
The answer to this question is yes, and you are able to use two different Apple IDs on two different phones. You may create two Apple IDs with the same phone number and use them for two separate phones.
Synchronization is the problem that arises when you have two different phones with two different Apple IDs. Mobiles that accommodate two SIM cards might save you the hassle of synchronizing.
3. How to Separate Two Iphones on the Same iCloud Account
You undoubtedly have more than one piece of technology that you use on a regular basis if you're anything like the typical individual in today's world. And if you're utilizing Apple devices, then you almost certainly own more than one iPhone.
If this is the case, you may be curious about how to manage two iPhones that are linked to the same iCloud account.
- 1Launch the Settings application simultaneously on each of your iPhones.
- 2After scrolling down, choose the "iCloud" option by tapping on it.
- 3Use one of the phones to choose the "Delete Account" button, which is located at the very bottom of the screen. You will then be prompted to confirm that you want to remove the iCloud account associated with this phone; go ahead and press "Delete" to make this action permanent.
- 4After the account has been removed from one device, sign in to the other device using the same iCloud credentials you used before (this will be necessary after deleting the account). You should now see two unique iCloud accounts on each phone - one for each individual device!
This blog article will present you with four practical answers to how to unsync two iPhones if you were seeking for it. Examine all of them to see which one serves your needs most effectively. In our opinion, using LockEraser is the best and the most straight forward way.So, what are you waiting for? Get started today!(use LockEraser)
Perfectly Unlock iPhone in No Time
- Easy - Bypass iPhone passcode with 3 steps;
- Effective - Unlock iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without passcode for free;
- Professional - Have helped 500,000+ users to get into a locked/Disabled iPhone;
- Up-to-date - Support all iOS versions and devices including iOS 16 and iPhone 14 models.