Pokémon GO is a revolutionary game launched in 2016 which combines Virtual Reality (VR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to give the best user experience. It gained mainstream popularity as soon as it was released, and millions of people worldwide are still playing this game now.
The goal of the game is to find Pokémon in real life locations through the camera of your phone and to train them for battle. But the problem is, these Pokémon are not equally available all over the world. People playing this game in rural areas are disadvantaged than those playing in the big cities where there are more Pokémon. Therefore, players in areas of low Pokémon density seek to spoof their locations to larger cities in order to catch more Pokémon.
To help you become a Pokémon master, here are the 10 best places to spoof Pokémon GO to catch as many high-level Pokémon as possible.
Part 3. FAQs About Pokémon GO
Part 1. Where Is the Best Place to Catch Pokémon?
The abundance and rarity of Pokémon are not the same everywhere in the world. For example, the places that are the best for Pokémon Go spoofing, are places where players can find the most and the best Pokémon. By choosing the best place to catch Pokémon, you can find high-ranking Pokémon.
1. Pier 39 in San Francisco, the United States
San Francisco is the best place to spoof Pokémon GO. In this city, the iconic area of Pier 39 in San Francisco is an ideal place for grabbing Pokémon. This area is on the water, so players have a very high likelihood of catching rare water Pokémon.
2. Millennium Park in Chicago, the United States
Chicago is another great location for catching Pokémon in the US. You can frequently find many Pokémon lurking around the famous bean statue. PokéStops and Gyms are plentiful in this area as well.
3. Central Park, New York, United States
The iconic Central Park in New York always has plenty of Pokémon to catch. The most common Pokémon in this area is the famous Pikachu. Every day, hundreds of people visit Central Park to relax and take a break from the Big Apple, so it's no surprise it would be a great location for Pokémon GO players.
4. Big Ben or Savoy Hotel, London, United Kingdom
In London, UK, Big Ben or Savoy Hotel is the Pokémon GO best spoofing location. Here players can find an ample amount of rare Pokémon such as Axew, Dieno, Unown, Chimecho, Tirtouga, Archen, and Goomy.
5. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, United States
Another best place to spoof Pokémon GO in the US is the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. Here you can find Pokémon flying and moving around old sculptures and artifacts.
6. Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
Circular Quay is Sydney's No.1 buzz place, and every tourist spends an ample amount of time roaming around Circular Quay. You can find several rare Pokémon amongst the ferry quays, bus stops, and railway stations. So this is also an ideal place for Pokémon GO spoofing.
7. State Library of Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
The State Library of Victoria in Melbourne, Australia, is also a clever place to spoof Pokémon GO. It has a lot of Pokémon moving here and there. You can find an ample amount of rare Pokémon while wandering around State Liberty of Victoria.
8. Disneyland in Anaheim, the United States
You may not initially think of Disneyland as a place to catch Pokémon, but once you give it some thought, it definitely makes sense. Disneyland is home to many iconic animation characters, so it is no surprise that Pokémon GO hides many Pokémon at Disneyland.
9. The Colosseum in Rome, Italy
Pokémon are climbing all over the Colosseum in Rome, Italy. The Colosseum is a historical amphitheater that is home to many Oddish, Squirtle, and Pikachu. You will also be able to find many Espeon, Makuhita, and Umbreon here. This is one of the best places to spoof Pokémon GO to capture many Pokémon as possible in a short amount of time.
10. Shibuya in Tokyo, Japan
The list of top 10 places to catch Pokémon is incomplete without including Shibuya in Tokyo, Japan in the list. This is an ideal city for Pokémon GO spoofing since Pokémon originated in Japan. Many places in Tokyo have lots of Pokémon, but Shibuya has the best variety and rare type Pokémon in the city.
Part 2. What Is the Best Way to Do Pokémon GO Spoofing?
As we've mentioned earlier, Pokémon are not equally available in all parts of the world, causing many players to fake their location in search of more Pokémon. If you are wondering how to spoof your location, the best way to do that is finding and using a proper app. The best app for Pokémon GO spoofing is TailorGo.
TailorGo is the best location faking app created by UnicTool. This app is powerful yet very user-friendly. By using this app, you can fake your location for security and privacy purposes, meet new people on social media, match with diverse people on dating apps, and trick your phone while playing location-based games such as Pokémon GO. All your needs related to location will be easily met by TailorGo and it can be used for both iOS and Android devices.
- Spoof GPS location in an easy and efficient way.
- Simulate GPS movement so that you can move virtually in the game without moving physically.
- Not only Pokémon GO, TailorGo is applicable to many other apps: Facebook, WhatsApp, Tinder, etc.
- Historical Records, Saved Spots and Saved Routes make it convenient to use.
- Only 3 simple steps are required; no security risks.
- Unique compatibility: support both iOS and Android devices.
- Every user is encouraged to use the free trial.
3 Easy Steps to Change Your Location to Catch More Pokémon:
- 1 Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then get your device connected and click the "Get Started" button.
- 2 There are 3 different modes: Teleport Mode, Two-Spot Mode and Multi-Spot Mode. To simply change location, choose the 1st one and select the destination. To simulate GPS movement, choose either the 2nd or 3rd one, then plan a route to move along.
- 3 Your location will be changed easily, and you can now go to those best places to find Pokémon around the world!
FAQs About Pokémon GO
1. Can you still spoof in Pokémon GO 2021?
2. Is Pokémon GO spoofing illegal?
3. Which fake GPS is best for Pokémon GO 2021?
Pokémon GO is one of the most popular mobile games of 2021 as it combines AI and VR to create an unparalleled user experience for an iconic game. Since the amount and quality of Pokémon tend to be concentrated in a specific location, many people resort to spoofing their location.
To help you find the best locations for finding the most Pokémon, we created a list of the top 10 best places to Spoof Pokémon GO. If you are looking to spoof a specific location, TailorGo is one of the best spoofing app available in 2021. This app is very easy to use and is compatible with all iOS and Android phones. If you want to become the best Pokémon Trainer, it is time to download TailorGo and get a head start on catching Pokémon.