Are you a hardcore Pokémon GO fan? If your answer is "Yes!", then I believe you must also be an active participant of various special events within the game, such as Community Day. However, the time frame is usually limited for a certain period of time, and if it's not convenient for you to go out, things will become worse.
How can you enjoy Pokémon GO to the fullest while remaining within indoors? That's why we are here. Here we'll provide with you the best Pokémon GO joystick on iOS and Android devices.
Part 1.Why Do You Use Pokémon GO Joystick?
As everyone knows, yourPokémontrainercharacter is controlled via your phone's GPS, so to move the character withinthe game, you have to physically move elsewhere yourself – according to thetraditional logic. Setting up the Pokémon GO joystick, however, allows you tocontrol your character's movements within the game by using the on-screenjoystick, meaning that you can move your character in the game towardsdifferentPokémons without having to physically move anywhere in real life.
With that, whether you can't leave thehouse due to Coronavirus restrictions in your area or simply don't have time tohead out for a walk that day, you can still play Pokémon GO and catch newcreatures to your heart's content! Therefore, even on days when you can'ttravel everywhere in the traditional way, you can still advance in the game –perhaps even faster than ever before.
Part 2.The Best Pokémon GO Joystick (iOS & Android)
Whether you are looking for a joystick for iOS device or Android device, we are going to provide the best tool for you. UnicTool TailorGo, available for both Android andiOS system, enables game players to change GPS location in Pokémon GO withoutany limitations. With the specially-designed Joystick Mode in it, every player can move automatically on the map and change the directions in real-time. Check the key features of this tool:
- Change location to anywhere as you want with a 100% success rate.
- Simulate GPS movement along customized routes with designed speed.
- The Joystick Mode enables Pokémon GO players control the game more smoothly without restrictions.
- Work perfectly with various applications: Pokémon GO, Life360, Tinder, Spotify, etc.
- Take only 3 steps to perform location spoofing – totally friendly to any user.
- With free trial, users can play Joystick for 1 hour.
- Fully compatible with both iOS and Android.
- 1Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then hit the "Get Started" button and have your device connected.
- 2If you want to mock your GPS location with joystick, select Joystick Mode at the upper right corner (the 1st one). With just one click on the "Move" button, you can move automatically on the map.
- 3You can set 360-degree directions, and move forward or reverse by clicking the direction button or use keys W, A,S, D, or keys Up, Down, Left, Right for convenience.
Part 3. OtherPokémon GO Joystick in 2022
There are many spoofer tools that can help you getjoystick for Pokémon GO, such as iSpoofer and Pokémon Go++, which you may be quite familiar with. But you can't get access to them easily now. So here I will tell you some methods to get these tools.
1. TweakBox (For iOS)
TweakBox is a third-party app store whichoffered altered and spoofed versions of pre-existing apps, including PokémonGO, of course. If you're looking to change your location and enable the PokémonGO Joystick, you may try the TweakBox tool to play an alternative version ofthe game which does not require you to move around physically.
Here's a guide to get PokémonGO joystick from TweakBox:
- 1. DownloadTweakBox via the official website and install it.
- 2. TweakBox should now be on your home screen,where you can open it up and search for "iSpoofer for POGO" and get itinstalled.
- 3. You'll notice that a new Pokémon GO app icon has appeared on your home screen. Tap on it, and you should be able to enjoy the Pokémon GO Joystick!
2. With Tutu App (For iOS)
Tutu is a free third-party app store and it offers various apps including tweaked version of some fashionable games. No doubt, you could also get Pokémon GO++, the tweak version of Pokémon GO, from this app store. With the Pokémon GO ++, you could play your joystick to anywhere in the globe without going outdoors.
Here's a guide to get PokémonGO joystick from Tutu App:
- 1. Download and install Tutu app from its official page on your iPhone.
- 2. Open the Tutu App, and search for the Pokémon GO++. Then tap on "Install" to get the Pokémon GO++.
- 3. Tap on the Pokémon GO++ icon on the home screen to launch it and play the game with joystick!
3. With AppValley (For iOS)
The spoofer tools, which make it possible for you to play Pokémon go joystick with remaining indoor, are also accessible in the AppValley. It provides alternatives of unofficial apps and tweaks for iOS users and it doesn't require you to jailbreak your iPhone. So you can get Pokémon GO joystick from AppValley.
Here's a guide to get Pokémon GO joystick from AppValley store:
- 1. Go to the official website of AppValley and tap on "Install AppValley" to download it to your iPhone.
- 2. Go to Settings > Profile Downloaded on your iPhone. Tap on AppValley > Install > Next.
- 3. Tap on "Install" while seeing the prompt message Then tap on "Done". Now the AppValley will be displayed on the home screen.
- 4. Open AppValley, and search for a Pokémon GO spoofer, then tap on "Get" to download it to your iPhone. Finally, open the Pokémon GO spoofer to play the game with joystick.
4. Fake GPS Location - GPS JoyStick
As the game has been out for almost fiveyears now, Android users have long been developing ways to spoof their locationin the game. The most popular Pokémon GO joystick among Android playersisthe GPS JoyStick app.
- 1. Download the GPS JoyStick app from the Google Play Store.
- 2. Once downloaded, go to Settings > Developers options. If you don't have this category, head to "Device information" and tap on "Build number" continuously. This should unlock your phone. Now go back to "Developers options".
- 3. Scroll through until you see "Select mock location app" and select "GPS JoyStick". If you can't see this, then your device is incompatible and you won't be able to use the Pokémon GO Joystick with this method.
- 4. Open the GPS Joystick app and select your location – we suggest starting with your current location. Once selected, press "Start" – you should see a joystick on screen! This will allow you to move around in the Pokémon GO app.
Not everybody has time to hang out forplaying Pokémon GO game every day, but that shouldn't separate you from thefun. Luckily, using the Pokémon GO joystick is a great way to get the best ofthe game.
How to get a joystick in Pokémon GO? TailorGo gives us a perfect answer. Capable of changing location on both iOS and Androiddevices easily while effectively, TailorGo is really worthy of a shot. What's more, this tool offers a free trial version which enables you to use some fucntions for free including the Joystick Mode. Download it and have a try!