Pokémon GO is still one of the most engaging gaming apps in2022. It allows players to explore the world and catch Pokémon located indifferent areas while socializing with and competing against friends. In orderto catch Pokémon, users have to leave home and go to specific locations. Assuch, people are limited to how many they can catch within one place, so theylook for ways to spoof location and access new Pokémon. This article introduces you to the 3best ways to perform Pokémon GO spoofing on Android in 2022.
- 1. Through the Best Location Spoofer - TailorGo
- 2. Use Fake GPS App for Android
- 3. Download Surfshark VPN
Part 1.What Are the Benefits of Faking GPS on Pokémon GO?
As is known to every player, Pokémon GO is a cutting-edge, location-based augmented reality game, where players have to move around in the real world to locate Pokémon, so they can move up levels towards completingthe game. The game uses the real-life location of players to determine if theyare close enough to a PokeStop to spin it for supplies or close enough to a gym to start a battle. In short, player's GPS location is central to the functionalityof the game.
Naturally, many users want to fake their GPS location to speedup the process of advancing in the game. Some of the benefits of doing soinclude:
- 1. Moving in the game without actually moving in the real world. Instead of wandering around the streets, you can play Pokémon GO from the comfort of your sofa via GPS spoofing.
- 2. Accessing key features from special events. Niantic, the developer of the app, schedule special events in different parts of the world. Spoofing yourlocation allows you to access the key features from these events without being there.
- 3. Finding PokeStops and gyms in remote areas. As the app is designed to be played in areas with high density of population, it's difficult to find PokeStops and gyms if you live in the countryside. Spoofing your location, however, gives you more opportunities.
- 4. Catching more Pokémon. Some Pokémon appear thematically in specific locations. Therefore, for instance, if you live in a landlocked country, you might never be able to access water-based characters unless you spoof your location.
As you can see, there are many reasons why players attempt to spoof their location on Pokémon GO, as it gives them more access to many of the features that make the game so enjoyable. Next, let's take a look at the best ways of spoofing your location in Pokémon GO on Android in 2022.
Part 2.How Do You Perform Pokémon GO Spoofing On Android?
The good news is that if you're wondering how to spoof inPokémon GO on Android, you have several options available to you. We are goingto introduce three of the most effective ways here.
1. Through the Best Location Spoofer - TailorGo
UnicTool TailorGo is the smartest and most efficient way to spoof yourlocation on Android when playing on Pokémon GO. This high-performing appenables you to change your GPS location to anywhere instantly without having tophysically move in reality. Besides, fully compatible with the Androidoperating system, TailorGo seamlessly allows everyone to trick every applicationon Android phone into thinking that he is in a different location.
TailorGo allows you to pause the spoofing feature at any time with the click of a button, so you can return to your natural location without too much hassle. Also, by setting your desired coordinates in the app, it's the perfect way of looking for specific Pokémon that may not be available in your area and helps you pop up next to gyms and Pokestops.
- Teleport you to any place you want for more Pokémon.
- Create routes so that you can move virtually with designed speed and direction.
- Help you change directions in real-time while moving with the Joystick Mode.
- Only 3 simple steps are required to solve location issues.
- Work smoothly on both iOS (including iOS 15) and Android (including Android 12).
- Free trial is available and everyone can enjoy some free functions.
- 1Open TailorGo on your computer. Get your device connected and click the "Get Started" button.
- 2To change location, choose the Teleport Mode and select a destination. To simulate GPS movement, choose either Two-Spot Mode or Multi-Spot Mode, then plan the route, speed and direction.
- 3Your location will be changed easily; or the movement will be completed according to plan. Your new locations will be updated to Pokémon GO.
2. Use Fake GPS App for Android
Are there any free spoof apps for Android? Of course. Android users can head to the Play Store and download the Fake GPS app for free. It's easy to operate but not always effective, as we will explore shortly. To use it, you need to follow these instructions:
- 1. Head to the Play Store and download the Fake GPS app.
- 2. In Settings, tap on the Build number entry 7 times to enable Developer options.
- 3. Go into Developer options and look for "Select mock location app". Select Fake GPS here.
- 4. Launch this app, find the destination that you want to spoof and move there.
- 5. Open Pokémon GO, and you should have successfully faked your location to the desired spot within the game.
- As a free app, it doesn't cost you any money.
- It works on Pokémon GO as well as other location-based apps.
- On some Android phones, you will first have to uninstall Google Play Services and install an older version to get around the updates.
- It's quite a long process to initiate the spoof every time you want to fake your location on your desired apps.
- It is not user-friendly enough. You might need to troubleshoot problems to get the desired results.
3. Download Surfshark VPN
Surfshark is arguably the best VPN for Pokémon GO users. Capable of changing your IP address to your faked GPS location, it can greatly lower the risk of being caught cheating. Of course, you also benefit from all of theother benefits of using a VPN if you choose to install it on your device. Here's how to use Surfshark:
- 1. Download the Surfshark app for Android and sign in to the app.
- 2. Tap "Connect" to connect to the fastest VPN server available. Or you can change the default option from the Fastest to the Nearest.
- 3. You can also choose a location you prefer in the "Locations" section. But you'd better pick the VPN server closest to your faked GPS location.
- It's one of the cheapest VPNs available to download for Android.
- You can benefit from all the other privacy features afforded by a premium VPN, such as data encryption.
- Some users have to install the BlueStacks emulator to access Pokémon GO, as well as SurfShark, as sometimes the "System Location" must be changed to access the app.
- The VPN has limited P2P servers with comparatively poor speeds, which can affect the functionality of some of your apps.
Part 3.Useful Tips on Pokémon GO Spoofing on Android
Here are some useful tips tofollow when it comes to spoofing your location on Pokémon GO, and they will help you to avoid being banned from playing the game:
- 1. Don't jump from one place to another too often. Your accountcould get banned if it detects that you move from one place to another in amatter of seconds, when in reality it would take up to a day to travel there.
- 2. Try not to catch too many Pokémon in a short space of time.This will also act as a red flag to the developers and could get you banned.
- 3. If you decide you don't want to spoof, you could always trymulti-accounting, which has become popular since the developers caught onto thepractice of spoofing. This enables you to have multiple accounts and playsimultaneously. For example, you can take down gyms and then fill them up usingfamily and friend accounts.
- 4. Pokémon GO employs a three-strike discipline policy. If you getcaught spoofing, you should proceed with caution! If you get caught three timesyour account gets permanently blocked.
FAQs About Pokémon GO Spoofing for Android
1. Is it possible to spoof Pokémon GO on Android?
2. Does iSpoofer work on Android?
No, iSpoofer does not work on Android devices. It only works foriPhone/iPad running iOS 12 or above. Besides, it has been shut down and is nolonger available. But you can always choose an app like TailorGo, which givesyou all the functionality and features of iSpoofer.
3. Will I get banned for spoofing Pokémon GO?
In 2021, Niantic announced that they had banned more than 5 million players on a number of their games for cheating. For them, spoofing is regarded as cheating, as it is not fulfilling the objectives of thegame as designed. As such, if you want to spoof your location, you should be aware that you run the risk of getting banned. But to lower the risks as muchas possible, you can use a professional location-changing tool such as TailorGo. In view of the features as well as the way it protects your identity, TailorGo the ideal app if you really want to get the best out of spoofing yourlocation on Pokémon GO.
If you're looking for a high-performing, cost-effective solution to spoof your location while playing Pokémon GO, UnicTool TailorGo is just the app thatyou're looking for. It tricks your device into thinking you're in a specific location, which enables you to access gyms and PokeStops that you wouldn'totherwise be able to access.
Overall, it's the perfect solution to your Android spoofing needs and will give you more freedom to enjoy the geo-based apps andgames without worrying about restrictions. Download it now and enjoy the free functions of it!