Consistently ranked as one of the most popular dating sites inthe world since its launch in 2012, Tinder has more than ten million daily users and matches 26 million potential people every single day. It's an incredibly popular way for people to meet one another, whether for casual dates or long-term relationship.
At the same time, given Tinder's global reach, many people try to change their Tinder location so they can meet people in different parts of the world. In this post, we will take a look at the best Tinder location changer and tell you everything you need to know about changing your Tinder location and connecting with people in different parts of the world.
Part 1. Why People Want to Change Location on Tinder
Part 2. How to Change Location on Tinder?
- 1. Tinder Official Way to Change Location- Tinder Plus
- 2. The Best Tinder Location Spoofer- TailorGo
- 3. Tinder Fake GPS App (For Android Only)
- 4. Fake Tinder Location with a VPN
Part 1. Why People Want to Change Location on Tinder
For those that haven't used it before, Tinder is a location-based dating platform that gives people the chance to create profiles and connect with potential "matches". This is done with a simple swipe mechanism; if you like the person that you see on the screen, you swipe left, and if you're not fond of them, you swipe right. It's as simple as that.
So, why would users want to spoof location on Tinder? Well, the most common reason is that by doing so they can meet more people from different parts of the world. For example, if you're planning a trip to a city in the coming weeks or months, or perhaps you're even moving somewhere for work, faking your GPS on Tinder before you get to that particular place enables youto meet people in advance and set up some dates when you arrive in the city.This can be an excellent way of meeting people in a new place and perhaps even striking up a romantic relationship.
Part 2. How to Change Location on Tinder?
1. Tinder Official Way to Change Location- Tinder Plus
Another way that you can change GPS location on Tinder is by signing up for the Tinder Passport. It's a premium service, for which you need to sign up for either Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold to access. Tinder Passport is a self-described feature by Tinder as theirin-built location change feature and allows users to pretend to be anywhere inthe world.
- Step 1. In Tinder, tap the profile icon.
- Step 2. Go to "Settings", scroll down and find "Location".
- Step 3. Add a location and that's it.
- When you change Tinder location via Tinder Passport, your profile gets an instant new user boost, through which you'lll get more views initially.
- If people look carefully at your profile, they will be able to tell that you're not actually in the position that you claim to be in. This might put potential suitors off connecting with you.
- You must pay a premium fee to access Tinder Passport. It costs $9.99 per month at a minimum and approximately $120 per year, which is way too expensive compared with that of TailorGo.
- Each time you wish to change location, you must manually enter your location via Tinder. This can be time-consuming.
- Only works for Tinder but not other location-based apps.
2. The Best Tinder Location Spoofer- TailorGo
There are more than one way to fake GPS location on Tinder, but to save time and energy one needs to find the most effective way. Here we highly recommend a perfect Tinder location changer – TailorGo .
TailorGo is a professional tool specially designed to change GPS location on mobile phones. Whether for privacy concerns or entertainment needs, TailorGo can enable every user to change location to anywhere in the world instantly. It's indeed an ideal solution if a Tinder user aims to meet people from different parts of the world, as he can seamlessly switch between locations with the click of the button, and his location will be updated by default on Tinder.
A One-Stop Location Spoofer
- Change location: take you to anywhere in the world with simple clicks.
- Simulate GPS movement: plan a customized route to move along virtually.
- Powerful functions: smoothly work with various apps such as Tinder, Grindr, Facebook and popular AR games including Pokémon GO.
- Perfect compatibility: support Android 5-12 as well as iOS 7 and later.
- Absolute safety: 100% secure and no privacy disclosure.
- Free trial: enable users to try the main functions for free.
Get TailorGo 1-month plan (Purchase link of Windows) (Purchase link of Mac) at a discount and fake your location on Tinder now!
How to Spoof Location on Tinder
- 1Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then click the "Get Started" button andhave your device connected.
- 2There are 3 different modes: Teleport Mode, Two-Spot Mode and Multi-Spot Mode. To simply change location, choose the 1st one and select the destination.
- 3TailorGo will change your location instantly, and the new location will be updated to Tinder automatically.
3. With Tinder Fake GPS App (For Android Only)
An alternative way option available to Android Tinder users isto download a third-party app. There are many apps of this kind availableon the Google Play Store, and they work by tricking your phone and apps intobelieving that you're in one place that you actually are not in.
To utilize the fake GPS app, you need to complete the following steps:
- Step 1. Install one suitable location spoofer app from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2. Go to "Developer options" of your phone and turn it on by tapping on it for 7 times.
- Step 3. Find the option "Allow mock locations" and check the box.
- Step 4. Under the "Select mock location app" option, select the fake GPS app you've downloaded.
- Step 5. Go to Settings > Location, choose the option that allows GPS to determine location.
- Step 6. Open Tinder, then change the location settings under the "Discovery Settings" section to fake GPS location.
- Now Tinder is imposing restrictions on such kind of trick so the success rate cannot be ensured.
- The whole using process of such kind of app is rather complicated and requires some technical knowledge.
4. Fake Tinder Location with a VPN
- Step 1. Download& Install a VPN App like ShawdowRocket or ShawdowSocks.
- Step 2. Configure the VPN with the IP you want to use, then your location will be updated to near this IP address.
- Step 3. Then you can have a fake tinder location near this IP.
FAQs About Changing Location on Tinder
1. Can you fake your location on Tinder?
Yes. Faking location on Tinder is possible but requires a suitable tool.
If you are a subscriber to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold, Tinder Passport is convenient but with some limitations. You can also use mobile location spoofing apps to change Tinder location but it's only for Android and the process is a little complicated. Overall, the best Tinder location changer is TailorGo, which can change your location on Tinder as well as other location-based apps easily and effectively.
2. Does your Tinder location change automatically?
The GPS feature is crucial to the way in which Tinder works. It uses your location to display where you are to other users to offer matching service. You should be aware that as soon as you open Tinder, it requests the GPS coordinates from your phone and updates your location accordingly.
3. What happens if you change your location on Tinder?
If you change your location on Tinder, you will only be visible to other users in that specific area. This is an excellent way to meet new people in a specific part of the world from wherever you are. It also means that people in your previous or real location will be unable to see your profile when you move to a new location.
4. How do I hide my location on Tinder?
Since Tinder is a location-based app, and it uses your GPS coordinates to match you to potential suitors, you can't actually hide your location. However, by installing a third-party app like TailorGo, you can trick Tinder into thinking you're in a different location from the one you're actually in. This hides you from people in your current location and allows you to connect with people in a different part of the world.
5. Why is my Tinder location wrong?
Some users report that their Tinder location is wrong and has them pinned in a random city that they're not even in. You need to remember that every time your phone picks up new GPS coordinates, Tinder will update your profile to the location you're currently in. To make sure Tinder is up to date, it's important that you open the app to allow it to get your current location details.
While in the process of using TailorGo, you don't need to worryabout this, as it will keep Tinder and your other apps updated with your fakelocation.
Tinder is incredibly popular all over the world and is utilizedby millions of people every day to meet people they would like to date. Fake Tinder location help users to meet new people in different parts of theworld without actually traveling, which is great news for those hope to get to know people in a new city before getting there.
While there are several ways to fake GPS location on Tinder, themost comprehensive way of doing so is by using the best Tinder location changer- TailorGo , which ensures that users can "go to" their preferred location anytimethey want in a super easy and fast way. In fact apart from Tinder, TailorGosupports changing location on plenty of other apps such as Facebook, Twitterand even Pokémon GO.