There are a plethora of Pokémon GO players across the globe, to whom finding those rare species is an ultimate joy to smash more points. However, to make the game more interesting the producer poses many obstacles in the way, among which location barrier proves to be the biggest one. To solve the problem effectively, the most common and plausible trick is to use a Pokémon GO spoofer.
While there are many Pokémon GO spoofing apps in the market, it's not that easy to find the right one. Fortunately, this article will take you through a detailed guide on the top 6 Pokémon GO Spoofer tools.
- 1. TailorGo (iOS & Android)
- 2. iSpoofer
- 3. Tutu App
- 4. Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer
- 5. ExpressVPN
- 6. PokeGo++
Part 1. Can You Still Spoof in Pokémon GO?
Although Pokémon GO has banned a number of players because of their spoofing location cheat, this isn't the end of Pokémon GO spoofing, whether on iOS or Android devices. It is truly difficult to spoof on Pokémon GO "bare-handed" indeed, but you can always make use of a Pokémon GO spoofer to hold the upper hand in this game. The beauty of such location spoofing tools is that they provide a platform for users to intelligently change the location. And as long as you perform this action carefully, it's absolutely possible to avoid getting suspected and flagged by Pokémon GO.
Part 2. Top 6 Pokémon GO Spoofers in 2021
Without much efforts, TailorGo slots into the top 6 Pokémon GO spoofers in 2021. This is a professional tool specially designed to provide a comprehensive solution to the location changing issue on both iOS and Android devices. Equipped with plenty of distinctive features, TailorGo makes Pokémon GO spoofing not only safe but full of fun.
- Help users teleport to any place with just one simple click.
- Simulate GPS movement intelligently along with customized routes and speed.
- Clear interface and simple operating steps; friendly to both newbies and experts.
- Works perfectly with a variety of social platforms such as Facebook and WhatsApp as well as AR games including Pokémon GO and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
- Fully compatible with Android and iOS system (including the latest iOS 15).
- 100% Safe and no harm to other apps in mobile system.
- Free trial available for every user.
- 1 Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Then connect your device to the computer.
- 2 For iOS devices, directly select one mode from the interface: Teleport Mode, Navigation Route Mode or Straight Routes Mode. For Android users, enter the Gaming or Soical Mode first. Then select a destination or plan a route.
- 3 Get your location changed or finish simulating GPS movement.
iSpoofer is one of the most popular platforms on Windows and Mac systems that supports GPS location change. This tool is compatible with several iPhone and iPad versions and is suitable for location-based apps like Pokémon GO as well as dating apps among others. Check the following steps to use iSpoofer:
Step 1. Download iSpoofer from its official website as per your OS and install it on your device. Also, make sure the latest iTunes version is installed on your computer if you are using Windows or Mac.
Step 2. Now connect your PC to your iPhone and click the "Trust" button to confirm authentication.
Step 3. On the subsequent map, enter the desired location in the search field and press Enter. Once the location found, click the "Move Here" button that pops up on the center of this map. The iSpoofer will set this new location as your default location on your iPhone. You can now disconnect your iPhone and launch the Pokémon Go game.
- With a few clicks, you can easily complete Pokémon GO spoofing.
- It supports mimicking different movement speed.
- It has been shut down following the Pokémon GO ban and is no longer available anymore.
- iSpoofer installation requires the latest version of iTunes.
- When you use it as a mock location tool on Pokémon GO, risks of receiving several warnings due to unnatural speed variation exist.
3. Tutu App
Ideally, the Tutu app is a popular third-party program that allows users to download premium games and apps without forking out any money. It was initially launched in the Chinese version but currently offers an English version as well. The developers of Tutu hacked GPRS of Pokémon GO to get details of the working of joystick control so that users can move easily to catch rare Pokémons.
Step 1. Download the Tutu app then launch it on your device.
Step 2. Open the App drawer then search for "Pokémon Go hack". Hit the "Download" button to get it.
Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Then you can go anywhere in just seconds using the teleport option in this app.
- The regular version of Tutu App is free of charge.
- Works well on both Windows and Mac systems.
- No jailbreak is needed on iOS devices.
- It demands sensitive information before downloading it.
- The download and installation process is a little complicated, especially on Android devices.
4. Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free is a good Android location spoofer tool worth a shot. It is a mobile application and the following steps illustrate how to use it.
Step 1. Go to Google Play Store and install Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer on your device.
Step 2. Navigate to Settings > Developer options and check the "Allow mock locations" checkbox.
Step 3. Again, go back to "Developer options" and choose the "Mock location app" option. Accept the pop-up dialog box and choose "Fake GPS GO".
Step 4. Now open Fake GPS GO app. Click on its search bar and enter the name of the place you want to teleport to.
- Clear interface and simple operating steps, making it convenient for daily use.
- It only runs on Android devices.
- Advanced features require extra subscription fee.
- The initial setup and installation steps are complex.
VPN can help change your location by shifting your traffic through a server located in a different place. And a proper VPN tool will let you select the desired server anywhere across the world. Here we'll take ExpressVPN as an example.
Step 1. Download ExpressVPN server for your device.
Step 2. Download a GPS spoofing app and set it properly.
Step 3. Open ExpressVPN app and choose a secure VPN server location the same as the one you've chosen in the location spoofing app. This change of server location will greatly lower the risks of being detected or banned by Pokémon GO.
Step 4. Launch Pokémon GO and start playing the game.
- Works on diverse systems.
- Offers anonymity and shields your real IP address to better do Pokémon GO spoofing.
- Needs to "cooperate" with a GPS spoofing app to complete the whole Pokémon GO spoofing.
PokeGo++ is another plausible Pokémon Go spoofer tool leveraged by plenty of iOS users. Before downloading it, make sure iTunes is installed on your computer.
Step 1. Uninstall the official Pokémon GO app if it's already on your device.
Step 2. Sign up for a BuildStore account and register.
Step 3. Install PokeGo++ from BuildStore and sign into your Pokémon GO account.
Step 4. Click the Settings icon on the interface and enable "Fake Location".
Step 5. Now you'll be able to use the joystick to move to any place you want and access other GPS hacks.
- Only works on iOS devices and requires jailbreak first.
Bonus: How to Spoof in Pokémon GO Safely?
Performing Pokémon GO spoofing using Pokémon GO spoofers is actually an illegal way of playing Pokémon GO to some degree. Once getting caught by Pokémon GO official, you will be flagged with account suspended or even banned for lifetime. Therefore to avoid this, you can never be too careful while changing GPS location on Pokémon GO.
- 1One of the most important practices is to make reasonable movements. You need to avoid changing locations at rate which is too fast because it creates suspicion.
- 2If you happen to change locations between two points, don't repeat it within a short time. If it is possible, you should first turn off Pokémon GO before switching between these locations.
- 3Another good practice is to use a reliable location spoofer tool. Remember not all Pokémon GO spoofers are up to par. Make sure to select tools that are trustworthy and offer features that let you intelligently spoof in Pokémon GO. For Example, TailorGo enables users simulate natural movements like driving, walking, and cycling.
This article has clearly expounded the top 6 Pokémon GO spoofers for you to choose from. However, not every one of them is perfect and suitable to everybody. Fortunately, TailorGo is the cherry on top and proves to be an indispensable tool either for Android or iOS (including the latest iOS 15) devices. Don't hesitate to try this tool today and get the best Pokémon GO spoofing experience.