Pokémon GO, the augmented reality craze that has taken over smartphones worldwide, is filled with cute little creatures. Pokémon GO players have collectively walked more than 5 billion kilometers while playing it! Crazy, right? But one of the most coveted Pokémon of the game, Charmander, is still not a piece of cake that you can get simply by walking! So how to get Charmander in Pokémon GO is the real question that has been nagging the players.
Also known as the "Lizard" Pokémon, Charmander is one of the rarest and most sought-after Pokémon GO creatures, so it can be hard to find. This uniqueness makes this creature a prized one for all the trainers and players in Pokémon GO.
This article will tell you about a brief overview of Charmander, how to get Charmander in Pokémon GO, and how to get it without physically moving from your location! Read till the end to know about a revolutionary tool that will change your Pokémon catching experience forever.
Part 1. Charmander in Pokémon GO
Part 2. How to Get Charmander in Pokémon GO?
Part 1.Charmander in Pokémon GO
1. An Overview of Charmander in Pokémon GO
Pokémon GO has a lot of unique, powerful, and rare creatures. Charmander is a rare and the lowest form of a highly prized and evolved Pokémon monster Charizard.
Charming, fierce, and fiery - Charmander is a fire-type Pokémon with an attack of 116 hit points and 93 defense. It is a reptilian Pokémon with an orange body and blue eyes and has an impressive maximum CO of 1108 and 117 stamina in Pokémon GO. This fiery creature can be found in Kanto and evolve into Mega Charizard X in its final form.
These stats make it super powerful for its type. Generally, Charmander gets ber in sunny weather. A flame burns on the tip of its tail since birth. It is said that a Charmander dies if its flame ever goes out.
The legend says that: "The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely."
2. Best Moveset For Charmander in Pokémon GO
Charmander's best moveset in Pokémon GO is Ember and Flamethrower. It has a max CP of 980 in the game. Ember moveset has an offense of 12 DPS, and Flamethrower has an offense of 38.2 DPS, making the combination of these two moves extremely lethal for PvP battles.
Charmander is a fire-type Pokémon. That makes it vulnerable to attacks from Rock, Ground, or Water-type Pokémon. Here are some of the best Pokémon that you can use to beat Charmander:
- Rampardos (with Smackdown move)
- Kingler (with Bubble move)
- Landorus (Therian) (with Rock Throw move)
- Kyogre (with Waterfall move)
- Excadrill (with Mud-Slap move)
Charmander is extremely b against the Bug, Ice and Steel type Pokémon. Here are a few Pokémon that are vulnerable to Charmander:
- Sandshrew - Alola Form
- Meowth - Galarian
Part 2.How to Get Charmander in Pokémon GO?
1. By Using Pokémon GO Location Maps
There are a ton of free resources that can help you find Charmander much faster, among which the most common way is using the Pokémon GO location maps. There are live location maps available online showing you exactly where to find Charmander. The maps update frequently and cover a global area, and they are accurate enough to help you find your desired Pokémon.
Below are some of the most popular Pokémon GO location maps that are used by players worldwide. Just ensure that you are using the one with the latest updates, as they will show you the newest and most probable locations of your favorite Pokémon.
- 5NYC Poke Map (New York City Only)
2. By Searching Near Fire-Related Locations
Some users had reported finding Charmander near the fire-related locations like the bases of active or dormant volcanos, around the Pacific Ring of Fire, and other places like fire stations, deserted areas with hot climates, etc.
The probability of finding Charmander in such places makes a bit of sense because this Pokémon itself is fire-based. So it may spawn near its source of origin.
3. By Waiting for Events or In-Game Rewards
Niantic events often have first-generation Pokémon like Charmander. And sometimes Charmander show up as rewards in the game. Therefore, if you are not willing to go on a Pokémon hunt yourself, you can wait for such events - but it may take a long time.
Part 3.How to Get Charmander in Pokémon GO at Home?
If you plan on physically walking around your nearest fire stations to catch a Charmander, there is absolutely no need to. You don't even have to worry about not being able to search around volcanos to find it, as now you can do it by just staying at home, sitting on your couch. How? By using a fantastic location spoofing app, TailorGo.
We have found just the right and trustworthy tool for you - to help you catch Charmander without walking at all. TailorGo is designed to change your location to any place in the world to play the Pokémon GO game. It also lets you create and customize the routes and speeds on which you can simulate your movement.
- Select and spoof any location all around the world.
- Simulate the GPS movement effortlessly along your customized route.
- Help you get Charmander easily just at home.
- Trick your phone on various location-based apps: Grindr, Tinder, Life360, Pokémon GO, etc.
- Extremely high success rate and low risk of being detected if properly used.
- Compatible with both iOS (including the latest iOS 16) and Android devices.
- Free trial is available to every new user.
Now get TailorGo 1-month plan (Purchase link of Windows) (Purchase link of Mac) at a discount to get the Pokémon you want without moving!
- 1Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Get your device connected, then click the "Get Started" button to begin.
- 2There are 3 different modes: Teleport Mode, Two-Spot Mode and Multi-Spot Mode. To simply change location, choose the 1st one and select the destination. Then click the "Move" button. To move virtually in the game, select either the 2nd or 3rd mode and plan a route to move along.
- 3You can teleport to any place you want in Pokémon GO; or the movement will be completed the way you planned.
Here you go. No wastage of time and energy walking around in the sun. Let TailorGo handle all your worries for you in getting a cute, fiery Charmander.
Pokémon GO players are always looking for the best ways to catch and evolve their Pokémon. There is one Pokémon that has been notoriously difficult to find in the game, Charmander. This Pokémon is not even available in any events, so your best bet to search it by yourself. That's where the powerful location changer TailorGo will help you spoof your location to trick your Pokémon GO game into believing that you are actually out there, catching Charmander.