People who watched Pokémon in their childhood love everything about it. There is a bond that connects people with their childhood memories. Recently Pokémon introduced a new smartphone game called Pokémon Go. The user needs to walk, and the map will be displayed in the game. Following that map, the user can catch Pokémon and battle with other players. In this article, we will discuss how to fake GPS in Pokémon Go by sitting in one place and the best fake GPS app for Pokemon GO to catch all the Pokémon in the city or neighborhood.
Part 1. Why People Want to Fake GPS on Pokémon Go?
There are different reasons why people would want to fake Pokémon Go GPS. The most common reasons are laziness and the passion for Pokémon Go.
No one would want to walk for hours looking for Pokémon and Pokémon Gym. This is the reason that people use fake GPS for Pokémon Go to catch different Pokémon and then battle in the Pokémon Gym and beat the Pokémon Gym leader.
Another reason for people using fake GPS for Pokémon Go is that not all Pokémon are available in the vicinity of the area. Pokémon varies depending on the area and the location. So, to catch better Pokémon and become a good player, they use fake GPS for Pokémon Go(Android Guide / iOS Guide). Most people are using fake it as it is an easy solution to get a hold of the game and become the best.
Part 2. The Risk of Faking GPS for Pokémon Go
There are many risks associated with faking the GPS of Pokémon Go. There are different kinds of bans that can affect the gamer's account. It is because people use spoofing apps, and it doesn't cover their tracks and eventually fluctuates the location of the user. Pokémon Go traces false activity and bans the game of such users. So, if the user is not using a proper channel or app to cover up the tracks of fake GPS, then it is more likely that he will be banned.
There are four types of bans in Pokémon Go. Soft ban, shadow ban, temp ban, and permanent ban. In a soft ban, the user will not be able to catch Pokémon easily. The Pokémon will not stay, and it will be nearly impossible to catch it. This ban will lift in a few hours and happens due to spoofing GPS apps. Whereas in a shadow ban, the user won’t be able to catch rare Pokémon. In a temp ban, the Pokémon Go account will be suspended for a few weeks, and in a permanent ban, the user won’t be able to play the game with the same account anymore.
Part 3. How to Fake GPS for Pokémon GO
To be able to fake GPS in Pokémon Go, the user needs a reliable and strong tool that can fake the location and also the movement on the map and leave no traces. Otherwise, the account will face a ban.
A strong GPS location changer app that can work flawlessly in Pokémon Go is UnicTool TailorGo. It is a completely safe and reliable tool that can simulate GPS movement on the map easily. The user can also use the joystick to mock the GPS. It allows flexible movement along with keyboard control.
Simple to Fake your Phone GPS Location
- Fack GPS location to anywhere in the world with simple clicks.
- With Joystick, design the route, adjust the speed, and control the direction.
- Supported work with many apps such as Tinder, Grindr, Facebook and popular AR games including Pokémon GO.
- Support Android 5-12 as well as iOS 7 and later.
- Free trial is offered to every user.
- Step 1: Download and install UnicTool TailorGo on your computer. Open the tool and click on “Get Started”. Connect your phone to the computer and enter the password to connect it to the computer.
- Step 2: For Pokémon Go, the Two-Spot mode is the best. Select this mode and choose the destination where you want to start your movement. The map will show you the starting point. The user can then adjust the movement time between the starting point and destination point. Moreover, the speed of movement is also adjustable.
- Step 3 : When everything is sorted, click on "Move". You will notice the distance and time changing concerning the movement. You can stop or pause the movement whenever you can.
The iOS device and the computer should be connected to the same WiFi.
Due to its diverse usage and features, UnicTool TailorGo has a rating of 5/5.
- Safe and reliable to use.
- Easy to change the GPS location.
- The variable speed is customizable.
- Flexible movement and direction.
- Precise positioning and free pause.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- Not a free tool. The user will need to get the premium version to enjoy all the features.
Part 4. Hot FAQs of Fake GPS for Pokémon Go
1. Is it still possible to fake the GPS of Pokémon Go in 2023?
Yes. If you have the correct tools to fake GPS in Pokémon Go, then you can easily fake the location. Tools like UnicTool TailorGo are the best in the business. Get your hands on this tool, and never worry about getting banned.
2. What happens if you fake GPS to Pokémon Go?
If you use a cheap or free or unreliable tool, then there could be consequences for faking GPS in Pokémon Go. Different types of bans can freeze your account, and you may never be able to play the game with your previous account. Click to see the detail of bans.
3. Is it illegal to fake my Pokémon GO GPS?
No. If we talk about the legality of faking GPS in Pokémon Go, it is not stated as illegal, but if caught, then the game would ban such players with suspicious activity. Faking GPS rules out the objective of the game, which is walking and finding new Pokémon and players and interacting with them.
Pokémon Go is quite popular and brings back childhood memories. But sadly, people don’t have time to go out and catch Pokémon as the game is meant to be. This is why people are using powerful tools like UnicTool TailorGo to fake the movement on the map and catch Pokémon in the whole town. This tool has a trial version available that people can download and try to fake their location on the map.