BeReal is an innovative social media platform designed to help people connect in more meaningful ways. Unlike traditional social media, BeReal encourages users to share real-life experiences and stories to foster genuine connections. Additionally, BeReal allows users to express themselves in a safe and secure environment, as it does not tolerate false identities or disrespectful behavior.
BeReal's unique features provide users with a platform to connect with each other authentically and genuinely, allowing them to create and maintain meaningful relationships.
However, if users find themselves handling too many social media accounts at once and want to delete their BeReal account, this article provides helpful step-by-step instructions on How To Delete BeReal Account.
- 2.1 How To Permanently Delete BeReal Account on iPhone
- 2.2 How To Permanently Delete BeReal Account on Android
Part 1.Can You Delete BeReal Account?
Yes, it is possible to delete your BeReal account quickly and easily. If you no longer wish to use your account, you can follow the instructions provided to delete it and get rid of it without a hassle.
To delete your BeReal account, please follow these steps:
- 1Log in to your BeReal account.
- 2Navigate to the account settings page and scroll to the bottom.
- 3You should then see the link for “Delete My Account,” click on it and confirm your decision to delete the account.
- 4This will delete all the content related to your account, like posts, comments, and connections.
- 5After confirming the deletion, your account will be permanently removed from BeReal.
Part 2.How To Permanently Delete BeReal Account on iPhone & Android
Deleting your BeReal account on both iPhone and Android permanently is easy and straightforward.
1. How To Permanently Delete BeReal Account on iPhone
- 1Start the BeReal app.
- 2Tap your account icon at the top right.
- 3Tap the three-dot menu that appears in place of your account icon.
- 4Tap Help followed by Contact us.
- 5Tap Delete Account.
- 6Optionally, you can state the reason for wanting to delete your account, then confirm by tapping 'Yes, I'm sure'.
2. How To Permanently Delete BeReal Account on Android
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to delete your BeReal account on Android:
- 1Open the BeReal app.
- 2Tap your account icon at the top right corner.
- 3Select the three-dot menu that appears in place of your account icon.
- 4Tap on the “Contact us” option.
- 5Select “Delete my account” from the list.
- 6You can optionally provide a reason for wanting to delete your account, then confirm by tapping “Yes, I'm sure”.
Part 3.How to Recover Bereal Pictures via iFindit
- Supports 18+ Data Types: It could recover various types of lost data, including notes, photos, videos, WhatsApp data ,Safari History and so on.
- Without Backup: It could recover your lost call history iPhone or other lost data directly from iOS devices without any backup.
- Preview Before Recovery: Once it completes the scan, you can preview the recoverable data before downloading it.
- Strong Compatibility: It supports almost all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and is compatible with almost all iOS versions (including iOS 17/16).
- Fast and Deep Scanning: It scans your iPhone thoroughly and quickly and offers a high recovery rate.
- User-Friendly: It offers an intuitive click-based user interface that requires no technical skills to use the tool.
- 1Connect your device to your computer via USB or thunderbolt cable and let iFindit detect it. Once your device is detected, click on the " iPhone Recovery" option, choosing any mode you need.
- 2 Select the required data types before beginning the recovery process; the software will then allow you to recover these specific data types that you've marked. This step is particularly important since you'll only be able to recover what you select here.
- 3 Choose Recover to Device or Recover to PC from the left checkbox. You will need to wait until the scan bar is completed.
Although BeReal is a great platform, users may decide to delete their accounts for various reasons, including overusing the platform or losing interest in it. To ensure maximum privacy, BeReal permanently deletes all user data when an account is deleted. Moreover, the process of deleting a BeReal account is easy and straightforward, so users need not worry about how to delete BeReal account. If you have deleted your BeReal pictures and would like to recover them, you can try using iFindit to restore them.