You might also be facing such trouble now. Life360is a good location tracker app for some people to track their kids, friends orspouse. However, for those who don't want to be tracked by others, it brings somuch annoyance. On the one hand, they don't want to be tracked all the time. Onthe other hand, they don't want to hurt the loved ones. So, they are lookingfor solutions on how to trick location on life360.
Fortunately, in this post, we have collectedseveral effective life360 hacks to help you achieve this purpose. Just continue reading!
- 1. Spoof Life360 Location With iTools (iOS Only)
- 2. Spoof Life360 Location With Fake GPS (Android Only)
- 3. Spoof Life360 Location With TailorGo (iOS & Android)
Part 1.What Is Life360?
Life360 is alocation tracker app used by scores of people to track the location of theirfriends, relatives, or anyone within their circle. This app isuseful if you are concerned about the securityof your kids or old relatives.
Here, the circle means thepeople who use Life360 and have agreed to share location details. The location tracking function worksby taking the GPS location of one's phone, translate it, and put it on the Life360map for others within the circle to see.
Part 2. Why Do People Want to Fake Life360 Location?
For privacy concerns: With Life360, your circle can see yourlocation on the app's map, and therefore they know exactly where you are. Thisis not so good, especially if you don't want to be exposed so completely forsome personal reasons.
For personal security: Ifunfortunately, you become a target of some malicious people, then chances arethat your enemies will take advantage of people in your circle to trace andfind you. Such kind of tracking can result in catastrophes sometimes.
These twoconcrete reasons highlight why users are troubledby location sharing on Life360. With a location spoofer tool, however, everyonecan fake location on Life360 without being noticed and hence reclaim privacyand security.
Part 3. How to Fake Location on Life360
1. Spoof Life360 Location With iTools (iOS Only)
iTools isone of the most popular tool to fake location on locationed-based apps like Life360 on iOS devices. This program offers several function such as GPS mocking and spoof location. In some extent, it's an alternative to cheat Life360.
However, it's designed only for iOS devices, if you are an Android user, you could directly refer to the second and third method. Moreover, it only supports iOS 13 and earlier versions. If your devices are equipped with a newer iOS version, you should directly refer to the third method.
The following steps illustrate how to fakelocation on Life360 using iTools virtual location.
Step 1: Launch iTools and connect your iOS device to thesoftware. On the top center of the main interface, hit the "Toolbox" iconfollowed by the "Virtual Location" option.
Step 2: On the subsequent page, enter the address or GPScoordinates of the place you want to appear and click "Go".
Step 3: When the program finds this location, you shouldsee a small pop-up notification window at the center of the map. Simply click the"Move here" button to start teleporting to that location.
Step 4: To make your movement more natural, you canmimic human walking in your teleport. Simply click the human icon on the righttop of the interface. Now choose the desireddestination and press "Go". Again, click the "Move Here" button and the walkingmode is triggered. You should be able to see the distance left.
- It can only work on iOS devices.
- It only supports iOS 12 or earlier version.
- Some issues freauently occur during the use such as iTools virtual location not working.
2. Spoof Life360 Location With Fake GPS (Android Only)
If you areusing Life360 on an Android phone, you don't need to root your phoneto effectively fake your location. Bytweaking a few settings on your Android device, you can fake your GPS locationon Life360 using the Fake GPS mobile application.
The following steps illustrate how to fake location on Android using the Fake GPSapp.
Step 1: Open your Android phone and proceed to the"Settings" menu. From the options given, go to > About Phone > AboutDevice > Software Info. Now tap the "Build Number" tab a total of 7 times tounlock the developer options.
Step 2: When thedeveloper option is activated, again head back to the "Settings" tab and choosethe "Developer Options" tab instead. You should see developer options displayedon the right. Activate the "Allow mock location" checkbox.
Step 3: With themock location on Android allowed, proceed to Play Store and download the FakeGPS app.
Step 4: When the download and installation are complete,go back to the "Settings" and navigate to Developer Options> Mock locationapp. Here, you should see a list of apps. Select the Fake GPS app you justinstalled.
Step 5: Finally, launch the Fake GPS app on your Androiddevice and change your location as per your need. Wait a bit then launch the Life360app. Now, the location displayed on the Life360 map is the one you just setwith the Android GPS Fake location tool.
- It only runs on Android devices.
- The initial setup and installation steps are complex.
- It won't work on all Android versions and can't work well on most apps.
- Some users report that this app won't work and will suddenly return to the original location sometimes.
3. Spoof Life360 Location With TailorGo (iOS & Android)
While allthe aforementioned methods are helpful, they are lengthy and not that straightforward.Furthermore, they are device-biased. If you want to fake locationon Life360 on both iOS and Android devices in an easy and effective way, then UnicTool TailorGo is the tool you need.
TailorGo is a professional iOS & Androidlocation changer. Equipped with a wealth of features,this tool takes the way you trick Life360 to another level. Other than changing your location to anywhere you want, the TailorGo is also able to hide your location.
- Enables you to teleport to any place you want across the world intelligently.
- Simulates GPS movement with customized speed such as cycling, walking, or driving, making the spoofing natural and flexible.
- Fully compatible with both Android and iOS system (including the latest iOS 15).
- Works perfectly on various apps includingPokémon GO, Facebook, Twitter and Tinder.
- Absolutely safe; no security risks or privacy leakage.
- Free trial is offered to every user with some free functions.
- 1Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer.Click the "Get Started" button and connect your device to it.
- 2To simply change location, choose the Teleport Mode and select a destination. To simulate GPS movement, choose either the Two-Spot Mode or Multi-Spot Mode, then plan a route to move along, including the moving speed, direction, and moving times.
- 3TailorGo will change your location to the selected destination, or complete the movement asplanned. Life360 will use your new location automatically.
FAQs on How to Trick Life360
1. How do you make your location somewhere else on Life360 without anyone knowing?
InLife360, you have the option of turning off location sharing throughsettings. This way, your circle will see the notification that you are notavailable and the only location detail they can obtain is your last location beforeturning it off. Your circle will therefore become suspicious.
If you want toturm off location on Life360 without anyone knowing,you need to use a dedicated location spoofer tool like TailorGo. With such a tool you can intelligently teleport to otherlocations you want to show to others. TailorGo can make the movements sonatural that no one in your circle will doubt.
2. How to stop Life360 from tracking you?
A burnerphone/another phone can be a good tactic to stop Life360 from tracking you. Here,you log out Life360 fromyour phone then log in to Life360 on another phoneusing your credentials. When you successfully log in, leave the alternativephone in the location where you want to appear. Your circle will see thislocation instead.
3. Can Life360 track you when your phone is off?
No. Life360depends on data to feed the Life360 map with the GPS details. When the phone isoff, Life360 can't receive or send the GPS location. This means it is notpossible to get tracked by Life360 if your phone is off.
4. How can I delete my history or driving events?
The only wayyou can delete your Life360 history or driving events is by deleting youraccount. When you delete your account, you cannot undo it like other accounts.To delete your account, go to Settings > Account > Delete Account.
This article have offered 3 Life360 hacks on how to fake location on Life360 and protect your privacy effectively. Among the 3 ways discussed above, the powerful location changer UnicTool TailorGo is the one that suits most users the best. It can fake location smoothly on both iOS and Android system with the minimum time and efforts. Download it and use the free functions first, and you will definitely love it!