Are you using Snapchat and tired of other people accessing your current location details via Snapchat maps? If you are experiencing this, there is no need to get cold nerves because there exist solutions. The secret is to understand how to fake location on Snapchat and that is it. There are plenty of ways to fake your location on Snapchat yet finding the right one can prove to be not that easy. Fortunately, this article will guide you on how to fake your location on Snapchat without much efforts.
Part 1. About Snap Map
Just like plenty of other social media applications, Snapchat wants to gather more information about users for better service. However, not everyone is comfortable with another party having more information about him. Whether the intention is good or fishy, scores of people would love not to let other parties access their private information. A good example is location details.
Snapchat has a Snap Map that allows your friends to see your current location. Snapchat map obtains your device's GPS location and represents it on the map so that your friends can see where you are located at the moment. On the other hand, you can also see where your Snapchat friends are. Much to everyone's relief, this function is not turned on by default but needs to be activated manually. And you can deactivate it anytime you want.
Part 2. How to Hide Location on Snapchat
Snapchat map is good if you want to keep connected with your friends. However, at the same time it may raise serious concerns regarding privacy and security. For example, there are times when you want to carry out some activities or visit places but don't want anybody else or somebody to know about it. In this case, Snapchat can be a loophole if you share location with your friends. Of course, you can log out of Snapchat, but there is no need for the inconvenience. If you want to get some good privacy and security level, perhaps you need to hide your location on Snapchat.
While Snapchat uses your GPS location to share your current location on Snapchat map, the good news is that you can tweak the Snapchat settings to disable location sharing. Snapchat offers you a variety of options to hide your location. You can choose to make it visible to all your Snapchat friends, friends except some select individuals, only selected friends, or make it a secret by not letting anyone see your location. The following steps illustrate how to hide location on Snapchat.
- Step 1. Open the Snapchat settings.
- Step 2. In the "WHO CAN..." section, tap "See My Location".
- Step 3. From the options displayed, choose the "Ghost Mode" to allow you to hide the location from anyone. Also, choose the period you want to hide from the public. You can also choose to hide your location until you manually turn it off. Other options include sharing location with all your friends, friends with the exception of some, or only some selected friends.
Part 3. [Fixed] How to Fake Location on Snapchat?
Hiding location by tweaking the Snapchat settings is helpful but is not the best way to hide your location from other people. If you disappear unusually, people will become suspicious and maybe they will know that you did it deliberately. The best way to hide Snapchat location is to fake your location so that you appear to be in a different place rather than where you actually are.
To do this, you need a dedicated fake location tool. Luckily, you don't have to look further because TailorGo is here for you. This amazing location spoofer tool offers incredibly good features to intelligently fake your GPS location so that you can trick those apps that are using your GPS details.
With TailorGo you can teleport to any place in the world from whichever place you are situated. If you want to make your movements more natural and intelligent, you can mimic movements such as cycling, driving, or walking. Teleporting to the desired place is seamless. Simply enter the name of the desired destination and press Enter to move to that destination. The good thing with TailorGo is that it is its amazing compatibility, speed, ease of use, and collection of amazing features. All these make the way you fake your GPS location much easier than ever.
- Change GPS location to anywhere instantly in a few clicks.
- Enable users to move virtually along a customized route with planned speed and direction.
- Work well on a full range of location-based apps, such as Find My, Life360, WhatsApp and Tinder.
- Clear interface and simple operating steps.
- Support both Android devices and iOS devices.
- Always run smoothly with no lag or crash.
- Free trial available for every user.
Below is how to spoof Snapchat location using TailorGo:
- 1 Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Click the "Get Started" button to begin and connect your device to it.
- 2 To simply change location, choose the Teleport Mode and select the destination. To simulate GPS movement, firstly choose either Navigation Route Mode or Straight Routes Mode, then plan a route to move along.
- 3 In no time, your location will be changed or the movement will be completed.
This article has no doubt expounded on some good ways to deal with location problem in Snapchat. The best and practical tool - TailorGo, is capable of changing GPS location in just a few clicks without being discovered by others. Download and try this tool now to transform the way you fake your location on Snapchat. Good luck!