In the era of instant communication, we use text messages to keep in touch with friends and family, plan things, and communicate importantinformation even when we aren't online.
However, if you're like most iPhone users, you probably store a lot of important text conversations on your device. What happens if you delete one by mistake and later realise you accidentally deleted a critical SMS?
Well, don't panic - you can easily retrieve deleted text messages iphone from your iPhone using different ways, even if youdon't have a backup or a computer. In this post, we'll teach you how to retrieve deleted text messages iphone without backup. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions.
Part 1.How to Recover Deleted Text Messages Without Computer
- 1. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages From iCloud Backup
- 2. Retrieve Deleted Messages On iPhone From Other Apple Devices
Effortlessly recover lost treasures with iFindit! Unlock the power of Retrieve Deleted Text Messages for iPhone without backup. Safely restore those cherished conversations, memories, and important information in a few clicks. Don't let precious messages slip away. Get back what's lost and keep your connections alive with iFindit!"
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Text Messages Without Computer
Let's look at the first scenario,where you mistakenly erased an important message on your iPhone and wish torestore it without having to use a computer.You can do it in a couple ofdifferent ways.
1. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages From iCloud Backup
An iCloud backup is an exact copy ofall the data on your device. It’s saved in iCloud so you canretrieve it back if you get a new phone or lose your data. The backup includescontacts, messages, settings, app data, calendars, notes, voice memos, andhealth data, among other things.
So, if you already have a backup ofyour iPhone, you can simply restore deleted or lost messages without computer by restoring theiCloud backup on your iPhone. However, any new data on your iPhone that was not included inthe most recent iCloud backup would be erased.
Therefore, don’t forget tomake a separate copy of all the new data since the last backup. How to find deleted messages on iphone without icloud? Follow these steps:
- If the backup you want to restore is listed there, go ahead to factory reset your iPhone. To do so, navigate to your iPhone's main settings and select General, then Reset, and then Erase All Content and Settings.
- Set up your iPhone as a new device by following the on-screen instructions. Select "Restore from iCloud backup" on the "Apps & Data" screen, and then sign in to your iCloud account with your Apple ID.
- You'll see a list of backups that are available. Choose the one that contains your deleted messages, and it will automatically restore your iPhone with all your previous data.
2. Retrieve Deleted Messages On iPhone From Other Apple Devices
Whenyou enable the "Messages" option in iCloud on your iPhone, all of themessages are automatically synced across all your devices that use the sameApple ID. So, if you have an iPhone and an iPad or Mac with the same iCloud account, you can retrieve your deleted text messages without computer by accessing messages on any one of them.
However, this method does not alwayswork because the syncing process normally happens almost instantly whenever youtake any action, but there is nothing wrong with giving it a try.
Follow these steps to see if you'veenabled "Messages"in iCloud:
- On your iPhone, go to the Settings app and tap on your "Apple ID".
- After that tap on "iCloud" and make sure the "Messages" switch is turned on.
If this option is turned on and you've recently erased text messages, it's possible that the deletion process did not fully sync on one of your devices.
So, you may turn off"Messages" iniCloud and search for deleted texts on other devices sharing the same Apple ID.
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Text Messages Without Backup
Now let's move on to the second partof this article, where you don't have a backup of your iPhone to restore deleted text messages and notes.
Before getting into the methods, it's important to knowcan you recover deleted messageson iPhone if not backed up? The answer is Yes. The reasonis that the data is not permanently removed fromyour iPhone when deleted; instead, it is hidden until another piece of datatakes its place in the phone's internal storage.
1. Retrieve Deleted Text Messages With iPhone Data Recovery Tool
The easiest and most effective wayto restore deleted messages on an iPhone is to use a professional iOS datarecovery tool iFindit. It can help you retrieve deleted messages directly fromany of your iOS devices without iTunes or iCloud backup.
It is designed to recover all typesof data, including messages, contacts, and more fromall different scenarios such as accidentally deleted data, lost or damagedphone, iOS update or factory reset, etc. It is absolutely risk-free to use and does not necessitate any technicalknowledge.
It comes with several incrediblefeatures, including:
- Supports various types of file formats, including common files like photos, videos,notes and social app data like WhatsApp and SnapChat.
- Easy and Effortless Recovery: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages for iPhone without backup with just a few simple steps.
- Stay in Control: Selectively recover specific messages or choose to restore all deleted texts, giving you full control over what you want to retrieve.
- Keep Your Messages Secure: Once recovered, securely store and back up your messages to prevent any future loss and ensure their long-term preservation.
- Supports various iOS devices and iOS versions(including iOS 15).
- 1Install iFindit on your laptop or PC and connect your iPhone to it using a USB cable. Open the software and go to the main screen and select "Recover from iOS Device" from the list.
- 2 A list of data types that can be recovered will appear. Choose "Messages" and then click on "Scan".
- 3 A list of matched deleted text messages will appear, ordered by date. After that, you can choose any of them to see a preview of its content. Once you've completed scanning and selecting the messages you want, click "Recover" and then select the location where you want your messages saved.
2. Contact Your Service Provider to Recover Deleted Text Messages
Another effective approach you can adoptis to contact your service provider. Because every text message you send orreceive passes through their systems, so they normally store them with otherimportant data before deleting.
However, don't get your expectationsup too high because most network providers won't offer you convenient access toyour text messages in most cases. If you want to take a chance, use these stepsto recover lost text messages from your service provider:
- Visit your mobile network provider's website and navigate to the customer support section.
- Send them an email with a solid reason for your request. Don't forget to provide them with all of the relevant information, such as your phone number, phone model, and SIM card serial number, among other things.
- Wait a few days and check your email for a response. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email with all of the text messages.
Aswe all know, the Message app on your iPhone does not have a trash bin to keep deleted texts. So, it's not simple to recover your messages after they've beendeleted from your phone, especially if you don't have a backup.
But you don't need to worry about itanymore because the methods listed above will definitely work for you. However,among all of these ways, iFindit is the only one that can help you to retrieve deleted text messages without backup and carries a high success rate. So, download the iFindit today andlet it retrieve your essential message for you.