As technology is moving towards advancement, the AR games like Pokémon Go have become very popular. A huge audience's attention has been shifted to these games. In addition, the news of iOS 16 Beta has been blowing all over the place. If you are an AR gaming lover, you definitely want to change location on iOS 16 Beta to get a suitable location for pro gaming.
If that's what you're looking for, you're at the right place. In this article, you'll find detailed information, from how to spoof location on iOS 16 Beta to the software you can use to change the location. So, without wasting any time. Let's dive right into it!
Part 1. Can I Still Change Location on iOS 16 by Using Spoofer?
The trend of changing the location of your devices has been quite popular for getting in touch with the audience that is not present on your server. Let's take dating apps as an example.
In order to reach out to people from around the globe, you need to change your phone's location to be detected on their server. That's how you can get connected to different people all around the world.
So, for the audience that wants to change location on iOS 16 Beta, here's good news. You can change location on iOS 16 by using the developer's mode. If you're looking for the tutorial, stick to the end of the article, as we'll discuss it shortly.
Part 2. Best Location Spoofer to change location on iOS 16 Beta
If you want to change location on iOS 16 Beta, you need an efficient quality spoofer that can speed up the process of changing the location. Our top two picks provide versatile functionality and make spoofing location easy and effortless.
1. UnicTool TailorGo
TailorGo is a spoofing software developed by UnicTool, making location changing easy and clear. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can use the device to change location, enable two-spot or multiple-spot mode, and more.
Pokémon GO Spoofer
- iOS 16 Beta Supported.
- It enables you to hide your location. You can use it to your benefit to avoid any devices tracing you.
- It serves an excellent purpose for AR gaming where you can change location on iOS 16 Beta via TailorGo.
- You can mock GPS with the Joystick feature.
- It allows you to save previous locations for further use.
- It enables you to import GPX files to save your preferable routes.
How to Turn on the Developer Mode on iOS 16 Beta
Go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Developer Mode - Turn on > Restart iPhone device
When you follow these steps, the Developer Mode will turn on your device, and you will be able to use Pokémon Go Spoofer for iOS 16 Beta.
If you can't find the developers mode, follow the guidelines below.
- 1Connect your iPhone to the Mac.
- 2Launch Xcode on your Mac computer and navigate to Windows.
- 3Open the "Devices & Simulators" tab. Click on it and select your phone.
- 4Next, navigate to settings-Privacy & Security on your iPhone and follow the steps mentioned earlier to enable the Developer Mode on your iPhone.
How to Change Location on iOS 16 Beta with TailorGo
- 1Download and install TailorGo on your PC.
- 2For iOS devices, directly select one mode from the interface: Teleport Mode, Two-Spot Mode or Multi-Spot Mode. For Android users, enter the Gaming or Soical Mode first. Then select a destination or plan a route.
- 3Get your location changed or finish simulating GPS movement.
- It has an appealing and convenient user interface that increases its workability.
- You can connect up to five iOS devices on a single PC.
- It allows you to simulate movement two-way via two-spot and multi-spot mode.
- It supports all the LBS apps, so be sure to avail it.
- You can even mock your location via Joystick mode.
- The free trial doesn’t offer historical records and multi-spot mode.
2. Tenorshare iAnyGo
Tenorshare iAnyGo is another software you can utilize to change location on iOS 16 Beta and other iOS/ Android devices. This app can serve as an alternate to TailorGo in case you don't have it.
- It allows you to simulate GPS movement at your preferred speed.
- Like TailorGo, you can use the software to save your favorite locations.
- You can import GPX files for saving for using a designed route.
How to Use iAnyGo to Change location on iOS 16 Beta
If you’re looking to change location on iOS 16 Beta or spoof location on iOS 16 Beta, here is the step-by-step tutorial.
- 1Start by launching the app on your PC.
- 2Now open your iPhone and connect the device to the computer.
- 3Search for the location that you want to use.
- 4Confirm the location that you’ve selected, and you’re done!
Congratulations! You’ve accomplished the step-by-step tutorial on how to change location on iOS 16 Beta. Now, quickly switch your location whenever you want.
- It is non-time-consuming.
- It is available on both Windows and macOS.
- Easy to establish and use.
- The price plans are not affordable for every user.
A significant audience became curious about how to change location on iOS 16 Beta using spoofer. The included apps were very feasible to establish and had many features you can use in various ways.
UnicTool TailorGo is high-quality software that allows you to change location, set routes, save routes, hide location, and perform various other functionalities with it. You can even use the Joystick mode to mock the GPS location.
So, what are you waiting for? Seize this moment and install the TailorGo location changer to enjoy all LBS games and apps like Pokémon Go, Tinder, etc.